Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 11 months, 3 weeks ago

SC category.....

I belong to SC category rural area by getting 70000 rank in kcet can I get a government seat
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 11 months, 3 weeks ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

There is a fair chance for you to get a seat in a government engineering college with this rank. However, this will depend on the stream option that you are seeking.

Please tell us your preference so that we can guide you better.

Visit for more updates!

1 Answer
1 Expert