Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 9 months ago

Search in Govt college of polytechnic

After completing diploma 1st year in polytechnic ME in private college can i take addmission in govt college in 2nd year diploma in ME.
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Different polytechnic colleges have different eligibility criteria for the diploma colleges they offer. Since diploma in engineering is a course that is also available after passing 10th Board exams, it is difficult to scale the qualification of students for transfer. Therefore most of the polytechnic colleges do not provide transfer options.

However, there are colleges that take in transfer cases. It will be more convenient for you to shortlist the colleges that you want to study in and enquire personally whether they allow students to take admission in 2nd year diploma in ME.

1 Answer
1 Expert