Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 9 months ago

Shift college

Now, I went to GK University (talwandi sabo)PUNJAB for my 1st year in Electrical engineering.CAN I shift to another college to start from 2nd year?
Tags: Engineering
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 9 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

Shift within the same university is still a possibility, however, chances are less in case you want to shift to a college of a different university.

Moreover, since engineering admission is done basis counselling, it is unlikely that you can change. You will have to take the entrance exam again and go through the entire process for new admission to the first year.

Which college do you want to shift to in the first place?

1 Answer
1 Expert