Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 1 year, 3 months ago

Study visa for Canada

Dear sir my name is girish ralhan my qualification is and pass out in 2013 with 48% . So sir I want to Canada pls help me overall 4 years gap
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Anjani Chaand
Answer written 1 year, 3 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

What are your interests? Which course do you wish to pursue? Do you have any work experience? Have you appeared for any entrance exam for graduate courses?

Please give us more details so that we can help you better.

You can fill our Common Application Form here (click on the link) and our counsellors will connect with you to assist you in the process of admissions.

You can also download the CollegeDekho App from the Google Play Store to stay updated with all education related information. Like us on Facebook, Twitter and Instagram.

Please get back to us if you have any further queries.

Visit for more information.

1 Answer
1 Expert