Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 8 months ago

Suggestion for colledge

Sir I Am in 12 standard I want to do mechanical engineerig by B. TECH
Tags: Engineering
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 8 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Here is the list of colleges offering Mechanical Engineering course in India. Click on the link below.

Click on the links below to have a clear idea of career prospects in Mechanical Engineering: -

Kindly fill the Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you, and guide you in getting admission to appropriate college.

Admin Answer written 1 year, 8 months ago
Student / Alumni
hello, I came across this exam called as Uni-GAUGE which is an online examination for students which will help them to achieve there goals. They have partnered with many universities which are best in India. Check out
2 Answers
1 Student
1 Expert