Pay your college fees in 6 easy installments at 0% interest
Learn More

Ask a question at the CollegeDekho Q&A Zone

Ask all your queries related to higher education and get them resolved by our experts

Transfer : Now i am studying in balaji medical bsc.Allied health science student.can i transfer from this university to another university in tamilnadu

- AdminUpdated On January 24, 2018 04:25 PM

Dear Student,

Transfer from one university is other is not possible. Usually, college transfer is possible between the colleges affiliated to one university. You will have to take either fresh admission or continue in the same college.

- Sakunth KumarAnswered on January 24, 2018 04:25 PM
  • 0
  • 0
  • 0
  • Recently Asked Questions
  • Most Viewed Questions