Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User
Asked this 2 years, 4 months ago

Transfer of university

Hello sir i am doing my 1stbyear btech from uttrakhand affilated university next year i am shifting to punjab is it possible to continue my further studies(2nd yr) from any other university?
Akansha Sirohi
Answer written 2 years, 4 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Transfers within the University or across the states are subjected to the jurisdiction of the respective university. All Indian universities do not provide the option for transfers.

However, there are some universities that accept students in the middle of the course. You will have to consult the university or the college that you wish to apply to if they allow  students to join in the middle of the course or not.

All the best!!

2 Answers
2 Experts