Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 10 months ago


I'm studying in dharma jyoti maha vidya lay in 1st year.But in 2nd year I want to be transferred to another collage
Tags: Commerce & Banking
Anjani Chaand Answer written 1 year, 10 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear student,

You may be able to take a transfer in another college of the same university (if possible - depends on the college you are looking at).

1 Answer
1 Expert