Courses & Exams
News & Articles
A User Asked this 1 year, 5 months ago

want to study in foreign after diploma in electronics

now i am persuing fiploma 3rd year, can u help me to study in foreign countries
Tags: Engineering
Sakunth Kumar Answer written 1 year, 5 months ago
CollegeDekho Expert

Dear Student,

Yes. CollegeDekho is here to help you.

Kindly fill Common Application Form on our website. Our counsellors will get back to you and help you in getting admission.

Visit the Study Aboard section of CollegeDekho to check the list of colleges. 

1 Answer
1 Expert