Admissions to a globally recognised business programme offered by one of the only few triple-crown accredited business schools in the world have been invited. In a press release published by the University of Birmingham Dubai, students have been invited to apply to their Masters in International Business programme.
The University of Birmingham Dubai’s Master of Science in International Business programme has been designed to provide students with an overview of the know-how of businesses. The university boasts that the programme is capable of opening up career prospects across different areas of business, such as HR management, Management and Strategy Consultant, Business Analyst, etc.
As per the press release, the MSc in International Business offered by the University of Birmingham Dubai covers several key topics such as a Global Outlook on Business and Management, Marketing and Branding, Human Resource Management, Operations and Procurement, Knowledge and Innovation Systems, Accounting and Finance, and many more.
Students interested in the programme can apply for either the January 2022 or September 2022 intakes, after ensuring that they meet the specified admission requirements.
The University of Birmingham MSc in International Business Eligibility Criteria 2022
Those interested in applying and pursuing the MSc in International Business programme must ensure that they abide by the following eligibility criteria for the MSc in International Business offered by the University of Birmingham.
- Indian students with a four-year bachelor’s degree under any academic background or a three-year bachelors degree, graduating as first-class or very good upper second class, from any recognised institution in India.
- Students with or without work experience are invited to apply for the programme.
- Students should have a valid score in any one of the following English Language proficiency tests:
- IELTS - 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each band; or
- TOEFL - An overall score of 88 with a minimum score of 21 in the Reading section, 20 in Listening, 22 in Speaking and 21 in Writing.
- Pearson Test of English (PTE) - A score of 67 in PTE Academic with a minimum of 64 in all four sections/skills.
- Cambridge English: Advanced (Post 2015) - A minimum overall score of 176 with a minimum of 169 in all components.
The University of Birmingham Dubai MSc International Business Application Process 2022
Students interested in studying the highly renowned MSc International Business programme offered by the University of Birmingham Dubai must complete the application process. Currently, the university is accepting applications for both the January and September 2022 intakes.
Interested students will be able to complete the application process through the official website of the University of Birmingham Dubai. However, we recommend connecting with us and completing the entire Master’s application process, i.e. from applying to the university and submitting the application for your student visa with ease and minimum hiccups.
Applying for MSc in International Business? Here’s What You Need!
Students who are interested in applying for the MSc in International Business offered by the University of Birmingham Dubai then they will be required to submit a set of documents to be successful in being considered for the selection process. Here are the documents you need to submit with your application forms.
- Academic Transcripts - Academic transcripts such as bachelor degree scorecards, high school scorecards and more. The academic transcripts should either be originals or certified copies of the originals.
- Personal Statement (Statement of Purpose) - All applicants are required to use 5,000 characters to outline their purpose or reasons for being interested in the course.
- English Language Proficiency Certificate - A valid certificate of proficiency should be displayed, in case English is not your first language.
- An Academic Reference or a professional reference, preferably from your employer, if applicable.
While these may be the general documents that you need to apply for the MSc in International Business along with your application.
For those interested in finding out more about the application and admission process that you need to complete to start your education in one of the top destinations in the world, we recommend speaking with us and gauging your eligibility, the documents you need to submit and ensure that you are successfully enrolled in the programme of your choice.
Check Documents You Need to Submit for Admissions
The MSc in International Business programme offered by the University of Birmingham Dubai is a perfect option for those looking to pursue a globally-renowned programme and stay close enough to their home country.
The University of Birmingham Dubai also offers a range of scholarship opportunities that cover several aspects of a student’s academic journey. As per the press release, the university is currently offering 40% scholarships, depending on the academic performance of the students. Additionally, the University of Birmingham Dubai scholarships for the academic year 2022 will be announced soon.