Faculty of Management Studies (FMS) is situated in Vadodara in Gujarat state of India. Established in 1984, it is accredited from AICTE and it is affiliated to The Maharaja Sayajirao University of Baroda. Faculty of Management Studies FMS, Vadodara offers 7 courses across 1 streams namely Management and across 2 degrees like M.B.A., Ph.D.Hostel facility is not available for its students. Additional campus facilities such as Acad. Zone, Audi, Comp. Lab, Counselling, Theatre, Lib, Cls. Room, Sports, Resid. Institue, Resid. Fac. are also there.
- Acad. Zone
- Comp. Lab
- Cls. Room
- Resid. Institue
- Resid. Fac.
Awards and Rankings
- Faculty of Management Studies, The M. S. University of Baroda have received A++ rating from chronicle third year in a row now in a All India B- School Survey 2016.
- Faculty of Management Studies, The M. S. University of Baroda this year too makes the cut in the List for India's Best B-School(s) with a record 100% Final placement. The FMS-B has consistently managed to receive acknowledgement from Business Standards as one of the major Institution for Management Education and got place in Super League A8 Group.
- Awarded Outstanding B-School in West at National Education Awards 2016.
- Placed in Super league A8 Category of B-Schools In PAN India survey conducted by Business Standard in 2016 (IMRB).
- Rated A++ by Business & Management Chronicle in 2014, 2015 and 2016.
- Rated A+ Grade by Business & Management Chronicle in 2013.
- Ranked 2nd on the basis of Return on Investment by C-force Market Research agency outlook, 1 October, 2012).
- Rated A+ by Just Careers (15 January, 2009).
- Assigned A Grade by Business India (19 October, 2008) and (21 October, 2007) among other B-schools of India.
Ishan Uday - For North Eastern Region
The objectives of the Special Scholarship Scheme for North Eastern Region are:
- To provide equal opportunities for higher studies in NE Region.
- To increase the Gross Enrolment Ratio (GER) in NE Region.
- To focus more on professional education in NE Region.
- Optimum utilization of NER Budgetary Allocation.
It is envisaged to provide ten thousand (10,000) fresh scholarships every year beginning from the academic year 2014-15 for general degree courses, technical and professional courses, including medical and para-medical courses.
- Students with domicile of NER who have passed Class XII or equivalent exam from a school situated within NER through any recognized Board of Education, including Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE), Indian Certificate of Secondary Education (ICSE), National institute of open Schooling (NIOS) within NER only, and have secured admission in general degree course, technical and professional courses including medical and para-medical courses (Integrated courses included) in Universities/Colleges/ Institutions recognized by UGC under Section 2(f) of UGC Act, within and outside the States of NER.
- For availing scholarship under this scheme, the income of the parents of the student should not exceed Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
The following shall not be eligible under this scheme -
- Students pursuing courses/programs through Open Universities.
- Students already availing scholarship for pursuing the Undergraduate programme under any other scheme(s).
- Students gaining admission through ‘management quota’.
- Students pursuing courses, such as Diploma Courses, not leading to award of a Degree.
- Students whose parents’ income exceeds Rs.4.5 lakh per annum.
Amount of fellowship:
An amount of Rs.3500/- p.m. for General Degree courses and Rs. 5000/- p.m. for Technical & Professional courses (including Medical & Para medical courses) will be given through Direct Benefit Transfer (DBT) to the beneficiary student.
The placement initiatives of FMS-Baroda for all of its batches attracted a good number of companies from Banking & Financial Services, FMCG, Manufacturing, Pharmaceutical, MNCs, Telecom and other sectors. All of our students managed to bag the substantial job profiles at prestigious organizations. Also, FMS-Baroda has managed to receive accolades industry vibes, both in terms of alumnus ...
Contact Details of Faculty of Management Studies, Vadodara
Address:Opp. University Head Office, Nr. Shastri Bridge, Fatehgunj, Vadodara 390002
the most popular courses across India, at one place
Create a free Profile now.
the most popular exams across India, at one place