Acharya Nagarjuna University, Guntur, Andhra Pradesh has released the official notification for Post Graduate Common Entrance Test (PGCET) or ANU PGCET for the year 2018-19. The notification was released on February 26, 2018. The varsity offers various PG courses and new courses were also introduced last year. These new courses are Masters in Library Sciences (M.Lisc), M.Sc in Yoga, PGD in Aquaculture and some new certificate courses. The candidates can check the detailed notification and application process for ANU PGCET 2018 here.
Application Process: -
- Acharya Nagarjuna University accepts only online applications for ANU PGCET 2018.
- Visit the official website of Acharya Nagarjuna University.
- On the home page of ANU official site, click on ANU PGCET 2018.
- A new page opens with detailed instructions.
- Read the instructions and click on ‘Online Application’.
- The candidates have to select the qualifying examination first and proceed towards the online process of filling the application form.
- After filling the application, click on ‘Submit’.
- A message will be sent to the registered mobile number or e-mail ID, which contains Application Number and Payment Reference ID.
- The filled-in online application will be displayed, check the details and ‘Submit’.
- Pay the examination fee through SBI E-Collect or Credit/ Debit Card.
- Payment reference ID must be specified in the fee payment portal.
- The candidates will be able to take the print out of application form only after 24 hours from the fee payment.
Application Fee: -
- Rs. 600 is the ANU PGCET 2018 application fee for General Category.
- Rs. 500 is the ANU PGCET 2018 application fee for SC/ST/PH categories.
Important Dates: -
|ANU PGCET 2018 online registration start date||February 26, 2018|
|Online registration for ANU PGCET 2018 end date||April 20, 2018|
|Submission of ANU PGCET 2018 application with late fee of Rs. 1,100||April 25, 2018|
|Availability of ANU PGCET 2018 Hall Tickets||May 03, 2018|
|Date of ANU PGCET 2018||May 5, 6 & 7, 2018|