- News byStream
Admission Notice-Alliance University Open for B.Tech'16
Alliance University, Bangalore invites Applications for admission to regular 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) for the year 2016.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Who can Apply:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program: Candidates must have Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) and in an appropriate branch of engineering.
How to Apply:
- Students can apply online through the official website of the university.
- The application form and prospectus are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bangalore.
- Students must send the filled in application form to Office of Admissions, Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore – 562106, Karnataka, India.
- For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Candidates are required to appear for a personal interview.
- Candidates having scores of JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), Karnataka-CET, COMED-K, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), or any other state-level engineering entrance examination can apply.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply for regular application round: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Admission selection process: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...