- News byStream
Admission Notice-Alliance University Open for B.Tech'16
Alliance University, Bangalore invites Applications for admission to regular 4 years Bachelor of Technology (B.Tech) for the year 2016.
- Civil Engineering
- Mechanical Engineering
- Electrical & Electronics Engineering
- Electronics & Communication Engineering
- Aerospace Engineering
- Computer Science & Engineering
- Information Technology
Who can Apply:
- For B.Tech Programs: Candidates must have passed 10+2 examination with Physics and Mathematics as compulsory subjects along with one of the Chemistry/ Biotechnology/ Biology/ Technical Vocational subject and must have obtained at least 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the above subjects taken together.
- For Lateral Entry to B.Tech Program: Candidates must have Diploma or an equivalent qualification from a recognized university or institution with 45% marks (40% in case of candidate belonging to reserved category) in the final year examination (fifth and sixth semesters) and in an appropriate branch of engineering.
How to Apply:
- Students can apply online through the official website of the university.
- The application form and prospectus are also available at the Office of Admissions on the payment of Rs. 1000/- (Rs. 2000/- for NRI / SAARC applicants and US$ 50 for foreign national applicants) in cash or through demand draft drawn in favour of "Alliance University College of Engineering" payable at Bangalore.
- Students must send the filled in application form to Office of Admissions, Alliance College of Engineering and Design, Alliance University, Chikkahagade Cross, Chandapura-Anekal Main Road, Anekal, Bangalore – 562106, Karnataka, India.
- For more details and information on application procedure, please visit their official website.
Who will be Selected:
- Candidates are required to appear for the Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET) conducted by the Alliance College of Engineering and Design.
- Candidates are required to appear for a personal interview.
- Candidates having scores of JEE (Main), JEE (Advanced), Karnataka-CET, COMED-K, Alliance University Engineering Entrance Test (AUEET), or any other state-level engineering entrance examination can apply.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply for regular application round: Thursday, March 31, 2016.
- Admission selection process: Saturday, April 23, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
On the occasion of 350th Parkash Utsav of Sri Guru Gobind Singh and to show its respect department of Guru Nanak Sikh ...
XLRI Jamshedpur is one of the premier B-Schools in India and offers an excellent PGDM programme. It has been known for ...