Barkatullah University ,Bhopal invites applications for admission to full time Five Year Integrated M. Tech. Course in Stem Cell Engineering for the academic session 2016
The mission of the five year integrated programme in stem cell engineering is to provide students with a broad and flexible education in the field of stem cell technology. The students are prepared to analyze, synthesize, and link knowledge in the multi-disciplinary fields, with the emphasis on quantitative approaches and methods. Students will be introduced to key practical techniques employed in the field. With these goals, this integrated programme is designed to include courses of study, seminars and Project/Thesis/Dissertation through which a student may develop his/her concepts and intellectual skills.
- Five Year Integrated M. Tech. Course in Stem Cell Engineering - seats available 25
- The minimum qualification for admission to the first year classes shall be the passing of the examination 10+2/Intermediate in physics, chemistry, mathematics/ physics, chemistry, biology/ physics, chemistry, biology, mathematics or equivalent examination from a recognized board.
- Admission to Five Years Integrated M. Tech. program in Stem Cell Engineering will be on basis of marks in the qualifying exam (10+2) / Entrance Test conducted by the University, as the case may be.
How to apply :
- Applications are invited for admission to the following academic programme: a. Five Years integrated M. Tech in Stem Cell Engineering .
- Students seeking admission to Five Years Integrated M. Tech. course in Stem Cell Engineering has to apply through MP ONLINE through Department of Bioscience, UTD, Barkatullah University, Bhopal.
- Application Fee: General & OBC applicants Rs.300/- and for SC/ST applicants is Rs. 150/-.
Fee structure :
- Rs. 24,075.00 per semester (Fees structure can be changed anytime as per University guidelines)
Dates to Rember :
- Online availability of application forms (MPONLINE, through Department of Bioscience) - 20 May 2016 to 20 June 2016.
- Last date for submission of completed online application forms - 20 June 2016.
About the University :
The University formerly known as Bhopal University was established in 1970 in the capital city of Madhya Pradesh. In 1988, it was rechristened as the Barkatullah Vishwavidyalaya, in the living memory of the great freedom fighter, Prof. Maulana Barkatullah who belonged to Bhopal. The University campus, covering an area of approx. 360 acres of land, is located along Jabalpur-Jaipur National highway (NH-12) at a distance of about 3 Kms from the Habibganj Railway Station. The University complex includes various teaching departments like Life Sciences, Law, Humanities, Social Science, Physics, Pharmacy, Management Applied Geology, Institute of Technology and Institute of Open and Distance Education, Library, Faculty club. There are postgraduate, certificate and diploma courses along with M. Phil programmes, post-doctoral fellowship, etc. which caters regional and national needs. In addition to the conventional courses, the university also offers several innovative and job-oriented courses with major emphasis on interdisciplinary teaching and research.
Source : Vijay Kumar Mishra ,City Journalist ,Collegedekho