- News byStream
Admission Notice: BIT, Mesra Announces Admission to 3 year MCA Programme 2016
Birla Institute Technology (BIT), Mesra has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 3 years Master of Computer Application (MCA) program at Mesra and its extension centre at Jaipur, Lalpur and Noida for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for BIT, Mesra:
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average of all subjects in class 10.
- Candidates must have passed with minimum 60% (55% for SC/ST/PwD) marks in average of all subjects in class 12 / equivalent examination.
- The candidates must have passed in Mathematics /Computer Science as one of the subject in Class 12 / equivalent examination.
Candidates must have one of following qualifications:
- Bachelor of Computer Applications (BCA), or
- B.Sc in Computer Science / Information Technology/ Electronics, or
- B.Sc with Mathematics or Statistics as one of the subjects at graduate level.
How to Apply for BIT, Mesra:
- Application form is available on the official website of the University.
- Candidates must pay application fee of Rs.2,500/- (general / OBC candidates) or Rs.1,500/- (SC/ST candidates) through State Bank collect - net banking or debit/credit card of any nationalized bank in favour of “Birla Institute of Technology” within the given time period.
- Candidates must send a printout of the completed form along with required enclosures in a A4 size envelope by speed post/ reliable courier (means by which sender may track its movement on internet) to the office of Dean Admissions & Academic Coordination, Birla Institute of Technology, Mesra, Ranchi – 835215.
Selection Procedure for BIT, Mesra:
The selections will be made on the basis of marks obtained by the candidate in MCA 2016 online entrance test conducted by the institute.
Last date for submission of online application: Saturday, April 30, 2016.
Last date for receipt of completed application forms: Friday, May 06, 2016.
Date for online entrance test: Saturday, June 04, 2015 and Sunday, June 05, 2016.
Indian Institute of Management, Bangalore - the conducting body of Common Admission Test or CAT 2016 has released ...
The Goa Institute of Management (GIM) selects students on the basis of scores secured by a candidate in either XAT, ...