- News byStream
Admission Notice-College of Art, Delhi Open for BFA/MFA'16
College of Art, Delhi is open for admission to their Bachelor of Fine Art(BFA) and Master of Fine Arts(MFA) program which is available in following fields for the academic year 2016.
- Applied Art
- Art History
- Visual Communication
Who can Apply for College of Arts, Delhi:
- General category candidates must have a clear pass in Senior School Certificate examination of the CBSE or equivalent examination with 50% marks or more in the aggregate of five subjects
- 45% marks for applicants of SC/ST/OBC category and general category candidates with drawing, painting, sculpture, or applied art as one of the subjects in the qualifying examination, widows and/or children of Ahmed Personnel/Para-military forces and physically handicapped candidates.
- Candidates with compartment are not eligible to apply.
- Candidate must have BFA degree from the University of Delhi or any other recognised University with 50% or more marks in aggregate for general candidates.
- 45% for SC/ST/OBC category/ Widows and/or children of Ahmed Personnel/Para-Military and physically handicapped.
How to Apply for College of Arts, Delhi:
- Candidate can obtain the application form from Institute’s official website.
- Candidate will be required to fill in the application form and send it to the college with necessary documents.
Dates to Remember:
- Application forms will be available from- 6th June’16
- Last date to obtain the application forms- 21st June’16
- Last date to send in the application for BFA- 23rd June’16
- Last date to send in the application for MFA- 4th July’16
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
In a jolt to the ad-hoc teachers' community, the Delhi University's Scrutiny Committee has rejected the ...
Got a CAT percentile below 90? Well, it’s not the end of the world! There are a lot of good colleges apart from ...