- News byStream
Admission Notice-CU, kolkata Open for B.Ed'16
University of Calcutta (CU), Kolkata is open for admission to their 2 years Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) program for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply:
- Candidates with at least 50% marks either in the bachelor’s degree and/or in the master’s degree in Sciences/ Humanities/ Social Science, bachelors in Engineering or Technology with specialization in Science and Mathematics with 55% marks or any other qualification equivalent thereto are eligible for admission.
How to Apply:
- Candidates can apply online.
- Application fee is Rs. 150/- for general and Rs75/- for SC/ST/PWD to be made through SBI Collect (e-challan payment only).
Who will be Selected:
- Students will be selected strictly on the basis of merit.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date to apply online: Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
- Last date of e-receipt of payment: Wednesday, May 25, 2016.
- Last date for submission of printed copy of application form: Friday, May 27, 2016.
About University of Calcutta:
The University of Calcutta (informally known as Calcutta University or CU) is a public state university located in Kolkata (formerly Calcutta), West Bengal, India established on 24 January 1857. It was the first institution in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and secular Western-style university. Within India it is recognized as a "Five-Star University" and a "Centre with Potential for Excellence" by the University Grants Commission and the National Assessment and Accreditation Council. There are four Nobel laureates associated with this university: Ronald Ross, Rabindra Nath Tagore, C. V. Raman and Amartya Sen. The university has the highest number of students who have cleared the doctoral entrance eligibility exam in Natural Science & Arts conducted by Government of India's National Eligibility Test to become eligible to pursue research with full scholarship awarded by the Government of India.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The National Council for Teacher Education (NCTE) is likely to reduce the duration of Bachelor of Education (B.Ed) ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...