- News byStream
Admission Notice – Delhi Govt. ITI Admission Announcment
Online applications are invited from all eligible interested candidates for admission in various Engineering and non-Engineering courses running under NCVT/SCVT in Delhi Govt. Industrial Training Institutes and BTC for the academic session 2016-17.
2 or 4 semester
Online Application website: www.itidelhiadmissions.nic.in. Registration commenced at 24th May 2016.
Once the candidates have filled the online registration forms, they must visit any Govt. ITI for further verification of original documents along with their photocopies. A registration fee of Rs. 200 (cash) will be charged during the verification.
- Well-equipped labs / workshops with latest tools and equipment as per revised syllabus of DGET, Govt. of India.
- All round personality development by curricular and co-curricular activities.
- No tuition fee for girls, SC, ST, PH and Orphan candidates.
- Corporate partners for institute development and placement include companies like Samsung, TATA Power, Siemens, Maruti, Toyota, Mahindra & Mahindra, etc.
- 100% placement assistance.
- Well experienced and experienced faculty.
- Various government scholarship schemes are available for deserving candidates.
- Provision of railway concession / DTC Bus passes and hostel for boys.
Last Date of Registration
Last Date of verification
Vice-Chancellor of University of Delhi, Mr. Yogesh Tyagi is seeking help from the Haryana and Uttar Pradesh (UP) ...
We all know that CAT is a national level management exam conducted at the post-graduate level. And if you have ...