- News byStream
Admission Notice: HPU Shimla to Conduct Entrance for BAMS & BHMS Admissions 2016
HPU invites applicants for admission to BAMS /BHMS courses for academic session 2016-17. Himachal Pradesh University will conduct a Combined Entrance Test for admission to BAMS Course in Rajiv Gandhi Govt. Post Graduate Ayurvedic College, Paprola, Dist., Kangra (H.P.) and for State Quota seats as well as Management Quota Seats in BHMS Course in Solan Homoeopathic Medical College & Hospital, Kumarhatti-173229 Distt. Solan an affiliated college of the University.
5½ years including one-year compulsory rotatory internship.
- 10+2 new Course Exam of a University/Board estd. by law in India, or an equivalent exam with Physics, Chemistry and Biology subjects which shall include a practical test in Science subjects with an aggregate of 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) and has also qualified the subject of English (or)
- The B.Sc Degree with 50% marks (40% marks for SC/ST/OBC) of a University estd by law in India with any three subjects out of Botany, Zoology, Chemistry, Physiology, Physics, Human Anatomy and Bio-Chemistry; provided that such a candidate must have passed the Pre-Medical or an equivalent exam with English as compulsory subject of Board/University estd by law in India
- Any examination of a University/Board/College or School in a foreign country, recognized as equivalent for the purpose by the Association of Indian Universities, New Delhi
- Candidates will be admitted to the BAMS/BHMS Courses strictly on the basis of merit provided he/she has secured at least 40% marks in the Entrance Test in the case of SC/ST/OBC and at least 50% marks for general categories
- Candidate should have already completed or should complete the age of 17 years and must not have completed 25 years of age on 31st December 2016 of the year of the concerned competitive exam (Date of birth as recorded in the Matriculation/Higher Secondary Certificate/Indian School Certificate will only be valid)
- The candidate should have passed 10+2 from H.P. Board of School Education or from a recognized Board or equivalent degree/examination passed with Science (Medical group with Physics, Chemistry & Biology) of the University/H.P. Board of School Education in Science subjects
- Candidates should have attained the age of 17 years on or before 31st December 2016 of the year of admission to the first Prof. of the course
- Blind (including colour blind), deaf and/or dumb candidates shall not be allowed for admission to the course
- All applicants must read the Prospectus for BAMS/BHMS Entrance Test-2016 carefully before filling up the online Application Form, which is available on H.P. University Website www.hpuniv.in in pdf format, and ensure that he/she is eligible in terms of the conditions/provisions mentioned in the Prospectus.
- Fee for Rs.1600/- in case of General and Other Categories and Rs.800/- (Rupees eight hundred only) in case of SC/ST Categories must be paid by the candidates at any Branch of State Bank of India by computer generated Challans/Net Banking or through Credit/Debit Cards of any Bank.
- The Computer generated confirmation copy of Application Form with a separate photograph pasted on it duly attested by the Gazetted Officer and having signatures of the candidate and parents along with fee receipt must reach in the office of the Deputy Registrar (Ent. Tests), Room No.10, (Ground Floor) Administrative Block, Summer Hill, Shimla-5
- All disputes are subject to legal jurisdiction of courts in Shimla only
Combined Entrance Test 2016 Details:
- The admission to the BAMS/BHMS course will be on the basis of Entrance Test to be conducted by the Himachal Pradesh University at Dharamshala, Hamirpur, Mandi & Shimla Exam Centres
- The Roll Number/Admit Cards shall have to be downloaded by the candidates from the University Websites www.hpuniv.in
- The exam shall consist of one combined paper only, in the subjects of Physics, Chemistry (Including Organic Chemistry) and Biology in accordance with the syllabi of studies based on NCERT books
- The medium of examination shall be English; the question paper will be of objective (MCQ) type; there will be 150 questions of one mark each in all; 50 questions each of Physics, Chemistry, and Biology
- The Entrance Test will be 2½ hours duration; thereafter before declaration of the result, the key answers will be displayed on the Notice Board of the University for seven days i.e. from 21st July 2016 to 25th July 2016
- The key answers will also be made available on the university website www.hpuniv.in
- Schedule for submission of online Application Form & Fee: 27th May to 27th June 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Computer Generated Confirmation Copy of Application Form along with fee receipt in the Entrance Tests Section, H.P University: 05th July 2016
- Tentative Date of uploading Admit Cards on the University Website: 11th July 2016
- Date of Entrance Test in the specified Exam Centres (Dharmshala/Hamirpur/Mandi/Shimla): 17th July 2016
- Display of key Answers in the HP University Website: 21st July 2016
- Tentative Date of Declaration of Result: 30th July 2016
- Tentative Date of Issuance of Merit list: 12th August 2016
- Ist Round of Counselling for admission to BAMS Course at HP University: 07th Sept 2016
- Dates for holding the Counseling for BHMS Course: 10th Sept 2016 (at 11.00 am)
- Commencement of academic Session: 16th September 2016
For more information visit the website of Himachal Pradesh University
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...