- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIT Kharagpur Announces Admissions to L.L.B (Hons)
Indian Institute of Technology, Kharagpur has opened its gates for students interested in admissions to 3 years full time residential Bachelor of Law (LL.B) honors program in Intellectual Property Law at Rajiv Gandhi School of Intellectual Property Law (RGSOIPL) for the session 2016.
Eligibility Criteria for IIT, Kharagpur:
- First class bachelor’s degree in Engineering/ Technology/ Medicine or equivalent. Or
- First class masters degree in Science or Pharmacy or equivalent. Or
- First class MBA degree with any of the above.
How to Apply for IIT, Kharagpur:
- Application forms are available on the official website of the university.
- Application fee: Rs. 1500/- for general/OBC
- Application fee: Rs. 750/- for SC/ST candidates.
- Women candidates are exempted from the payment of application fees.
Selection Procedure for IIT, Kharagpur:
- Entrance examination
- Group Discussion (GD)
- Personal Interview (PI)
Last date for submission of application form: Monday, March 21, 2016.
Date of entrance examination/GD-PI: Saturday, April 16, 2016 and Sunday, April 17, 2016.
For further details visit the official website of the university.
The final placements for the year 2017 have concluded at MDI Gurgaon recently. This year, Sales and Marketing firms ...
National Council of Hotel Management and Catering Technology (NCHMCT) will be conducting NCHMCT JEE 2017 tomorrow i.e. ...