Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Mandi is open for admission to their Master of Science (M.Sc) program in Applied Mathematics in the School of Basic Sciences for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for IIT, Mandi:
- Candidates must have B.Sc/B.A. with major in Mathematics /Applied Science with minimum marks in B.Sc/B.A. 55% or CGPA 5.5 (for SC/ST candidates 50% or CGPA 5.0).
- Candidates appearing for final examinations of their Bachelor’s program in 2016 can also apply.
How to Apply for IIT, Mandi:
- Candidates can apply online using official website of the Institute.
Who will be Selected for IIT, Mandi:
- Shortlisted candidates need to qualify written exam and interview to be conducted by IIT Mandi.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date for submission of online application form:Friday, June 17, 2016.
- Display of shortlisted candidates: Tuesday, June 21, 2016.
- Date of written test and interview: Friday, July 15, 2016.
About IIT, Mandi:
Indian Institute of Technology Mandi (IIT Mandi) is an autonomous premier engineering and technology university located in Mandi. It is one of the eight new Indian Institutes of Technology (IITs) established by the Ministry of Human Resource Development, Government of India under The Institutes of Technology (Amendment) Act, 2011 which declares these eight IITs as well as the conversion of Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University to IIT. The Act was passed in the Lok Sabha on 24 March 2011 and by the Rajya Sabha on 30 April 2012.