- News byStream
Admission Notice - IITE Announces Admission for 4 years B.Sc, B.Ed / B.A . B.Ed English Medium program 2016-17
Indian Institute of Teacher Education invites applications for 4 years flagship B.Sc, B.Ed / B.A . B.Ed English Medium program 2016-17
Mode of Application -
Only online applications are accepted. Admission shall be purely on merit basis.
Log on the website of the Institute
Follow the instruction for opening the online application form and remitting fees
Date of Entrance Test-
Online Test Centre Ahmedabad , Rajkot, and Surat.
Important dates –
Admission Process starts May 28 at 8a.m
The admission Process Closes on June 16, 2016, at 5.pm.
Indian Institute of Teacher Education is dedicated to preparing teachers of the highest caliber for the global education culture. Today our graduates are reckoned as instructional leader and representative for educational equity in their respective schools and community, owing to the world class mentorships that the Institute over to each aspiring teacher.
- Government of Gujarat Established
- Integrated 4 years B.Sc B.Ed / Ba .B.Ed English Medium Programme recognized by UGC and NCTE.
- Hands on learning experience through various practical projects.
- Experienced faculties from diverse teaching background provide mentorship and knowledge to students.
- Personalized teaching approach centered on relationship with students and peers
- Smart classroom for teacher of tomorrow
- Attention towards professional as well as the personal growth of the student.
- Plethora of curriculum activities like Judo, Karate, Horse Riding, Drama, Arts and Craft included in Curriculum to nurture Mind Body and Heart and Soul of the students.
- Collaboration with various national and International Institutes for study and teaching program
- Fully furnished hostel facilities separate for boys and girls
For more information visit the website of the Institute
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...