- News byStream
Admission Notice-Jaypee Business School Invites Applications for MBA 2016
Jaypee Business School (JBS), Noida invites applications for admission to 2 years Master of Business (MBA) Program. The school offers specialization in Marketing, Finance, Organizational Behaviour & Human Resource Management, Operations Management, Economics & International Business, Business Analytics, Communication & Employability Skills, Quantitative Techniques, General Management & Strategy and Information Technology for the academic session 2016.
- Candidate must have obtained a bachelor degree or an equivalent in any discipline from a statutory University with at least 50% aggregate marks or equivalent CGPA.
- Candidates who would be graduating by 31st July, 2016 are also eligible to apply but would have to prove their eligibility latest by 30th September, 2016.
The Application Procedure
The application forms can be obtained through:
- Cash Payment: Candidates can obtain the application form from JIIT in person by paying Rs 1250/- cash or depositing a demand draft of the same amount favouring Jaypee Business School payable at Delhi/Noida.
- Online: The application can be made online
- By Post: Candidates need to send the application fee of Rs 1250/- through demand draft in favour of Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Download Application Form: Hard copy of the application form can be downloaded and a demand draft of Rs 1250/ needs to be made favouring Jaypee Business School payable at Noida/Delhi.
- Candidates seeking admission must have qualified any one of the following
Short-listed candidates (on the basis of the relative merit amongst received applications) would be called for Group Discussion (GD) and Personal Interview (PI).
- The final selection would be based on the test score, language proficiency and performance in the GD & PI.
- Application form need to be submitted latest by (second round): Wednesday, February 24, 2016.
- Second round of GD/PI would be held on: Saturday, February 27, 2016.
For more information you can visit the official website of the institute.
Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) has offered scholarships to thirty graduating students of Indian ...
One of the biggest confusion after appearing for B-school entrance exams is the evaluation procedure. There is a void ...