- News byStream
Admission Notice- Karnataka CET 2016 Application Forms Available
The application forms for Karnataka Common Entrance Test (KCET 2016) conducted by Karnataka Examinations Authority (KEA) are now available online. Application forms are available on the official website of Karnataka Examinations Authority, aspirants can apply online from 13th January till 13th February, 2016.
The KCET 2016 exam is scheduled for admissions to Medical, Dental, Homeopathy, Ayurveda, Unani, Naturapathy and Yoga, Engineering, B.Sc Agriculture, Sericulture, Forestry, Horticulture, B-Pharma and D-Pharma courses for academic session 2016-17. The KCET is the gateway for taking admissions into various undergraduate (UG) professional programs at government, aided, private un-aided minority/non-minority institutes in the state of Karnataka.
- Carefully fill out details as the same will be used for seat allotment and admissions.
- Candidates are not allowed to edit their application after selecting declaration/ taking the final printout.
- Applications without photo, signature and without all required details will not be considered.
- Application fee for general category: Rs 650
- Application fee for reserved category: Rs. 500
- Application form available: 13th January
- Last date to fill application form: 13th February, 2016
- KCET 2016 Examination Date:
- 4th May, 2016 (Biology & Mathematics papers)
- 5th May, 2016 (Physics & Chemistry papers).
- The Kannada examination for Horanadu and Gadinadu students: 6th May, 2016.
- Last date for downloading the challan and deposit requisite amount: 15th February, 2016
- Hall Tickets Available: 15th April, 2016.
At the ongoing campus placement season of IIT Bombay, few offers are pouring in from MNCs for positions abroad, for ...
Now that the CAT exam is over, you must be wondering what will be the cutoffs of the top B-schools and which colleges ...