- News byStream
Admission Notice - Medicaps University,Indore Announces Admission for its UG and PG Courses
- Admissions in various courses offered by the University shall be open to all the candidates who fulfil the eligibility criterion and shall be done strictly according to it. The admission procedure will be completed before the commencement of the academic session. The detailed guidelines to be followed for admission with regard to the dates of receiving the applications, holding the admission tests etc. will be advertised separately.
- The reservations for SC / ST / OBC (excluding creamy layer) / Minority communities shall also follow the directives, if any, for the Private Universities from Regulatory Body of the State.
- Reservations and admissions to NRI / Foreign Students / Persons of Indian Origin (PIO) / Children of Indian Workers in the Gulf Countries and Management / Institute Preference Quota shall also follow the directives, if any, for the Private Universities from Regulatory Body of the State.
The eligibility for admission to the first year of B.Tech.On the merit of JEE Main exam. Vacancies exist, then on the merit of 10+2 exam considering the marks obtained in Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics.
The eligibility for admission to the first year of M.Tech. B.E./B.Tech./M.Sc/MCA with valid GATE score.
The eligibility for admission in Diploma.On the basic of PPT/10 th class marks.
M.B.A. :Graduation with 50% marks.
The eligibility for admission to the first year of M.C.A. Courses shall be based on the Qualifying Examination / Entrance Test to be conducted at State or at National level. In addition, the University shall follow all the guidelines as given by the State / Central Government regarding admissions from time to time. Further, candidate appeared in the qualifying examination and awaiting the result may also apply and may be admitted provisionally. But, the admission shall be confirmed only after the declaration of the result and passing the examination and fulfilling the admission eligibility criteria within 30 days of admission.
BBA/B.Com(Hons)/BCA/B.Sc(Computer Science)50% marks in 10+2.
How to apply -
- Download the form from Medicaps University website Medicaps.ac.in
- Read well and completely filled form.
- submit the form with require document to medicaps university office .
Date to Remember-
- Admission has started from april 28 ,2016
- last date for Registration May 30,2016
For more information visit the website of the University
In order to bring more transparency, the CBSE board has decided to mention the extra marks awarded to Class 12 students ...
One of the most popular course choice after Engineering and Medical is Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) programmes. With ...