- News byStream
Admission Notice-Mindscreen Film Institute Open for UG Courses'16
Mindscreen Film Institute, Chennai is open for admission to the following courses for the academic year 2016.
Courses offered and Who can Apply:
- Six Months Course on Cinematography - August 2016
- Eligibility : To apply for the course, the concerned candidate should possess an undergraduate degree either in science or arts. However, +2 students with three years' experience in Photography / Film Industry may also apply.
- Six Months Course on Screenwriting and Filmmaking - August 2016
- Eligibility : The concerned candidates should preferably have writing skills and had their writing known to public at any School level, College such as the student newspaper or commercial publication.
- Preference will be given to candidates, who have proven skills publishing their written works at any level or for short films.
- Candidates should demonstrate prior knowledge in Indian Cinema as well as International. Candidates should possess high level of communication and writing skills irrespective of language and enthusiasm to convey ideas, ability to absorb and to respond to information quickly.
- Three Months Foundation course on Digital Photography - May 2016
- Eligibility :The foundation course, an opportunity to aspiring candidates who have a passion and desire for photography, to gain a deeper appreciation of one's creativity, explore effective avenues of Photography, discover and develop skills for better image projection, tricks and techniques of effective photography.
- Six Months Course on Acting for Film & Television - June 2016
- Eligibility : Higher secondary and above; fluency in any one Indian language and English.
- Weekend Acting For Camera Course - 12 Weekends (Saturday & Sundays
- Eligibility : The weekend course on Saturday & Sundays is tailor made for working professionals, students and talents who wish to earn and pursue their dreams to become an actor.
How to Apply:
- To apply visit the online official website of the University.
Who will be Selected:
Interviews will be conducted in TWO PHASES for each batch for the convenience of International and upcountry students.
- The FIRST PHASE interview for the August 2016 Batch would be held by the 1st week of April 2016 and filled in application should reach us on or before 14th March 2016
- The SECOND PHASE interview for the August 2016 Batch would be held by the Last week of June 2016 and filled in application should reach us on or before 9th May 2016.
- ONCE SEATS ARE FILLED IN THE FIRST PHASE OF INTERVIEW THE SECOND PHASE INTERVIEW WILL NOT BE HELD.
- Selection strictly on Merit and Performance in the one to one interview.
- Seats are limited and students would be shortlisted on first cum first serve basis.
Dates to Remember:
- Last date of receipt of filled in applications for the first phase interview: 14th March 2016
- Last date of receipt of filled in applications for the second phase interview: 9th May 2016
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...