- News byStream
Admission Notice: NEHU, Shillong Announces Admission for MBA Programme 2016
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong has opened its gates for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Agri-Business & Food Technology.
- 55% marks (relaxable up to 5% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate in B.Sc. (Life Sciences, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Micro-biology, Bio-chemistry, Food Preservation, Agriculture, Food Technology) or any graduate in Agriculture Science/Technology/ Animal Husbandry,
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST category), payment to be made online.
- The filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Heads of respective Departments NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002.
- MAT tests (May, September, December, 2015 and February 2016).
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
About NEHU, Shillong:
The objectives of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-Eastern region, and, in particular, their intellectual, academic and cultural advancement
Faculty of Management Studies, Banaras Hindu University (BHU), has announced applications for its MBA in Agribusiness ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...