- News byStream
Admission Notice: NEHU, Shillong Announces Admission for MBA Programme 2016
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong has opened its gates for admission to 2 years Master of Business Administration (MBA) program in Agri-Business & Food Technology.
- 55% marks (relaxable up to 5% for SC/ST candidates) in the aggregate in B.Sc. (Life Sciences, Zoology, Botany, Chemistry, Applied Chemistry, Micro-biology, Bio-chemistry, Food Preservation, Agriculture, Food Technology) or any graduate in Agriculture Science/Technology/ Animal Husbandry,
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee: Rs. 600/- and Rs. 300/- (for SC/ST category), payment to be made online.
- The filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Heads of respective Departments NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022 or NEHU, Tura Campus, Chandmari, Tura – 794002.
- MAT tests (May, September, December, 2015 and February 2016).
- Last date for submission of application form: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
About NEHU, Shillong:
The objectives of the University shall be to disseminate and advance knowledge by providing instructional and research facilities in such branches of learning as it may deem fit; to pay special attention to the improvement of the social and economic conditions and welfare of the people of the hill areas of the North-Eastern region, and, in particular, their intellectual, academic and cultural advancement
Chief Minister of Jammu & Kashmir, Mehbooba Mufti has appointed Vice-Chancellors for the Cluster University in ...
Placement season is at its peak in India with colleges conducting placement drives. Organizations from various domains ...