- News byStream
Admission Notice-NEHU, Shillong Open for M.Tech'16
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong is open for admission into their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Nanotechnology for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for NEHU, Shillong:
- To apply, interested students should have B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in any of the following fields of engineering:
- Students must have 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale and M.Sc in Nanoscience/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology and allied courses having 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have qualified GATE will be given an upper hand.
How to Apply for NEHU, Shillong:
- Students can apply online using the institute’s official website.
- The application fee for admission is Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- (for SC/ST category) and payment should be made online.
- The filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Head, Department of Nanotechnology, School of Technology, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022.
Who will be Selected for NEHU, Shillong:
- Students will be selected on the basis of a merit list. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score and/or entrance examination conducted by concerned department.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form- Thursday, June 30, 2016.
An ardent cat lover who is on a journey to explore the unexplored because we all deserve a little wanderlust in our lives. Also, trying my bit in making this world a better place to live in. Travelling freshens my soul and chocolate appeals to it. Goal is to be a proton - Always Positive!
The Parliament of India has expressed its disappointment over the shortage of faculty in Indian Institutes of ...
As the class 12th board exams are drawing near, there is a need to decide your career path and the entrance exams that ...