Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
North-Eastern Hill University (NEHU), Shillong is open for admission into their 2 years Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Nanotechnology for the academic year 2016.
Who can Apply for NEHU, Shillong:
- To apply, interested students should have B.E/ B.Tech or equivalent degree in any of the following fields of engineering:
- Students must have 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale and M.Sc in Nanoscience/ Physics/ Chemistry/ Material Science/ Electronics/ Biotechnology and allied courses having 60% marks or 6.5 credit in 10 point scale (relaxable by 5% for SC/ST candidates).
- Students who have qualified GATE will be given an upper hand.
How to Apply for NEHU, Shillong:
- Students can apply online using the institute’s official website.
- The application fee for admission is Rs.600/- and Rs.300/- (for SC/ST category) and payment should be made online.
- The filled-in application form along with a copy of the payment receipt for the same amount can be sent to the Head, Department of Nanotechnology, School of Technology, NEHU, Permanent Campus, Mawkynroh-Umshing, Shillong-793022.
Who will be Selected for NEHU, Shillong:
- Students will be selected on the basis of a merit list. This merit list will be prepared on the basis of the GATE score and/or entrance examination conducted by concerned department.
Date to Remember:
- Last date for submission of application form- Thursday, June 30, 2016.