- News byStream
Admission Notice – NIELIT Announces Admission for Various Courses
National Institute of Electronics and Information Technology (NIELIT) invited applications for admission in Post Graduate/ Advanced Diploma/ Diploma/ Certificate Courses in Electronics and Information Technology. The candidates eligible for the course can apply for the admission through the prescribed format.
Details of Course:
* PG Diploma
1. Embedded Real Time System
2. Embedded System Design
3. Electronic System Design and Manufacturing (ESDM)
4. Industrial Automation System Design
5. Software Technology
6. Information Security and Cloud Computing
7. VLSI and Embedded Hardware Design
• Advanced Diploma
1. PLC/ SCADA/ DCS Engineer
2. Net Technologies & JEE
3. Android Application Development
4. PHP and jQuery
5. Big Data Analytics
• Certificate Course: Computer Aided Design using CREO
Educational Qualification: Engineering Graduates/ MCA/M.Sc. or equivalent/ Diploma Holders.
How to Apply-
Eligible candidates can apply for the admission through the prescribed format along with other necessary documents and application fee
For more information visit the website of the Institute
HOD of Mathematics at Indian Institute of Technology, Madras (IIT-Madras), M. Thamban Nair will be receiving the B.K. ...
Every IIM has its individual method and cut-offs for selecting students for the various management programmes it ...