National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Taramani, Chennai has opened its gates for students interested in admission to Master of Technology (Human Resource Development) M.Tech (HRD) as a long-term Program in 2016-18.
Aim of the programme:
- To develop professionals to organize HRD programs in Technical Institutes like Polytechnics, Engineering Colleges, IITs, NITs, Technical Universities, Manufacturing and Service Sector, IT Sector, Public Sector undertakings, and Recruitment and Consultancy Agencies
- Degree in Engineering/Technology of any University recognized by the Syndicate of University of Madras as equivalent thereto
Sponsorship: Engineering College and Polytechnic teachers with B.E/B.Tech qualification working in the Southern Region are eligible to be sponsored by their respective Directorate of Technical Education
(i) Marks obtained in the B.E./B.Tech (II year to Final year) - 60% and;
(ii) Aptitude Test - 40%
- Written Test Comprises of 120 objective test items and one or two structured questions to assess the aptitude, entry behaviour, career goal, likely contribution, etc; the rank order will be prepared based on merit
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- An application Fee of Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST) payable through Demand Draft from Nationalized Bank drawn in favour of "The Director, NITTTR, Chennai" payable at Chennai should be enclosed with the Application Form.
- Do not enclose Original certificates. Completed Application forms in the prescribed format with attested copies of all mark sheets, certificates and other required enclosures should be sent to "The Director, National Institute of Technical Teachers Training and Research (NITTTR), Taramani, P.O, Chennai-600113 (Tamilnadu)", India
- Issue of Application Forms: 02nd May 2016
- Last Date for Receipt of Completed Application Forms: 01st June 2016 (05.00 PM)
- Date of Entrance Test at NITTTR, Chennai: 27th June 2016
- Date of Course Commencement: 20th July 2016