- News byStream
Admission Notice: University of Kalyani, Kolkata Announces Admission to M.Tech Programme 2016
University of Kalyani, Kolkata has opened its gates for students interested in admission to 2 years full time Master of Technology (M.Tech) program in Communication Engineering for the academic session 2016-18.
- B.Tech/B.E. in Electronics & Telecommunication Engineering or
- Electronics & Instrumentation Engineering or
- Electronics & Communication Engineering or
- Information Technology.
- Application forms are available on the official website of the University.
- Application fee is Rs. 300/- for general candidates and Rs.150/- for SC/ST candidates, for PD candidates Rs.120/-
- Merit list will be prepared based on:
- Madhyamik Pariksha or equivalent (out of 10)
- Higher Secondary or equivalent (out of 10)
- B.E/ B.Tech. (out of 20)
- Gate score (out of 10)
- Short listed candidates will have to appear for an admission test organized by the department and an interview.
- Last date for submission of application: Saturday, June 04, 2016.
- Date of written test: Wednesday, June 15, 2016.
- Date of interview: Thursday, June 16, 2016.
About Kalyani University:
The University of Kalyani was established in 1960 with a campus area of over 378 acres in Kalyani town. It is well connected by road and railway, with a railway station very close to the University . The University is situated in a locality surrounded by a rural setting within a rural backdrop and it caters mostly to the students of rural and backward areas. Yet, its distance from Kolkata is only 45 km.This locational advantage of the University makes it particularly suitable for the 'Cafeteria Approach' to higher education. The University ensures on the one hand, the development of excellence, and on the other, contribution of higher education through dispersion of knowledge to rural areas in an open and flexible system
After the GATE 2017 results were released yesterday (26th March 2017), candidates were eagerly awaiting the score ...
Economics is one of the most ancient subjects and has been studied through centuries by different civilizations across ...