- News byStream
Admission Notice- IIIT’s, Andhra Pradesh Open for Admissions from 16th June
The Admission Process at IIIT’s Andhra Pradesh will commence from 16-June-2016. Through IIIT an SSC student can directly enter into 6 years B.Tech course. Each IIIT consist of 1,000 seats and the selection process is completely based on merit. There two IIIT’s in and around Krishna District. IIIT, Nuzevved is located in Krishna District and another IIIT is located at Idupulapaya, YSR Kadapa district.
- The students who have secured Grade Points between 9.5 to 10 can apply for IIIT.
- The online application process will commence from 16-June-2016 and will last till 19-June-2016.
- Students can apply through e-seva and mee seva centers of Andhra Pradesh.
Cost of Application:-
- The cost of application is Rs. 150/- for OC and BC candidates. The cost of application for SC and ST candidates is Rs. 100/-
- The application must be paid at the time of online application through e-seva and mee seva centers.
Necessary Documents required for Online Application:-
- AP SSC Hall Ticket Number
- Residence Certificate and
- Study certificate
Each IIIT consist of 1000 seats out of which:-
- 3% of seats are reserved for PH candidates (90 Seats)
- 2% of seats are reserved for children of Army (60 Seats)
- 1% of seats are reserved for NCC cadets (30 Seats)
- 15 seats are reserved for sports category.
The students who are eligible for reimbursement need not pay any course fee except registration fee of Rs. 1,000 for OC and BC and Rs. 500 for SC and ST. The students whose family income is less than Rs.1, 00,000/annum are eligible for reimbursement by providing income certificate.
Source: - Sakunth Kumar, city Journalist, CollegeDekho, Vijayawada
Cool, interesting and funny. An ardent lover of animals and gets a kick out of Chetan Bhagat and Amish Tripathi novels. My favourite novel is 'The God of Small Things' written by Arundathi Roy.
IIT Dhanbad has announced admissions for its full-time as well as part-time Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) programme that ...
Not very long ago the CBSE had announced that class 12 marks will not be evaluated in the selection process through ...