All India Law Entrance Test or AILET 2017 is going to take place on May 7, 2017. So, the application process or registrations for the examination commenced on January 3, 2017. Eligible candidates who are applying for AILET 2017 examination need to understand that the final date or deadline date for the submission of applications is April 7, 2017.
AILET is an entrance examination which is being carried out by National Law University, Delhi for the admission to 40 postgraduate law programmes and 80 undergraduate law programmes. AILET 2017 examination consists of 150 questions and the duration of the test is 150 minutes, i.e., two and half hours. On the other hand, each question carries one mark.
Instructions to fill AILET 2017 Application Form: -
- Initially, the candidates must be aware that the online applications for AILET 2017 can be filled only after registering on the official website.
- For this purpose, it is essential to visit AILET website, and the candidates have to register their details along with the mobile number.
- Within few seconds, the candidates will receive details on the registered mobile number which contains the user ID and password.
- It is important to enter the user ID and password to log in and fill the online application form.
- Uploading scanned photograph and signature is mandatory.
- Once the process is done, it is better to check all the filled-in details.
- Once the candidates are confident about the details in the application form, they need to click on 'Submit' and proceed to the online fee payment portal.
- Rs. 3,000 is the cost of application for General and OBC candidates.
- The cost of application is Rs. 1,000 for PwD/ST/SC candidates.
- SC/ST candidates who come under Below Poverty Line (BPL) need not pay the application fee.
- There is no necessity to send the printout of application form to the concerned authority.