Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
National Law University, Delhi conducted the AILET 2022 exam today, on June 26, 2022 from 10 am to 11.30 am in offline mode (pen and paper based exam). The authorities conduct the AILET exam 2022 both for the BA LLB and LLM admissions. The language of the paper is English. For BA LLB admission through AILET, a total of 150 questions are asked in the exam and in the AILET LLM test, the candidates have to answer a total of 100 MCQs (along with 10 descriptive questions).
To mark the correct answers, the candidates are provided with an OMR sheet. The answers are to be marked in blue or black ball point pen. In AILET LLB 2022 exam, the candidates had to answer 70 questions from Current Affairs, English Language and Logical Reasoning (each); whereas in the LLM exam, the students had to answer 10 questions from Legal Knowledge of different branches apart from attending the questions from Logical Reasoning and English Language.
Major Highlights of AILET 2022 Exam Analysis
The AILET 2022 exam analysis has been provided based on the feedback received from the candidates. Check the major highlights of AILET 2022 below:
- The exam was relatively easy.
- Some students complained that 1.5 hours is not enough to answer 150 questions of AILET.
- The question paper of AILET 2022 was reportedly quite lengthy.
- The exam had more questions on Current Affairs and less on Static GK.
- No questions were asked on Legal Knowledge even indirectly.
- Attempting around 100-110 questions in this exam can result in a good score.
AILET 2022 Overall Question Paper Analysis
Check the AILET 2022 question paper analysis for LLB exam here in the given table.
|Overall difficulty level||Easy - Moderate|
|Difficulty level of English Language||Easy|
|Difficulty level of Current Affairs and General Knowledge||Moderate|
|Difficulty level of Logical Reasoning||Easy|
|Overall expected marks of good attempts||100-110|
|Most weightage topics in English Language||TBA|
|Most weightage topics in Current Affairs and General Knowledge||TBA|
|Most weightage topics in Logical Reasoning||TBA|
AILET 2022 Section-Wise Analysis
General Knowledge and Current Affairs
- This year, more questions were based on Current Affairs than Static GK.
- Questions were asked on topics such as Bitcoin, Olympics,
- Most of the questions were based on Critical Reasoning.
- A small part of the question paper comprised questions on Analytical Reasoning.
- Syllogisms, Analogy, Puzzles, etc. were among some topics asked in the exam but the questions based on them were one-liners and not too extensive.
- The questions were fairly easy but students had to struggle with managing time while solving them.
- With 50 questions, this was quite a time-consuming section.
- Most of the questions were easy and doable.
- Students who prepared well for the exam could attempt 40-42 questions in this section.
- Not a lot of questions were based on grammar and vocabulary.
AILET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key
To check the AILET 2022 question paper with answer key, click on the following link:
|Direct Link to check AILET 2022 Question Paper with Answer Key (TBU)|
The authorities will release the AILET answer key 2022 soon on the official website. Before that the experts and several coaching institutions will release the unofficial answer keys for LLB and LLM, immediately after completing the exam.