Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AILET 2022 results have been announced on July 1, 2022, by the National Law University, Delhi (NLU Delhi). Candidates can check their result on the official website, nludelhi.ac.in. The university released the AILET result 2022 in the form of scorecards and a consolidated merit list. To check the result, the candidates should login to the admission portal of NLU Delhi using the login credentials. A total of 180 seats will be filled through the BA LLB (110 seats) and BA LLM (70 seats) programs.
|Direct link to check the AILET 2022 result - https://nationallawuniversitydelhi.in/|
Steps to Check AILET Result 2022
The AILET result 2022 has been released in the online mode. The candidates can refer to the below-mentioned steps to download the AILET result 2022.
- Visit the official website of NLU Delhi; nludelhi.ac.in
- Click on the AILET 2022 result link on the homepage
- Login using the login credentials (application number and password)
- Click on the view AILET result 2022 option
- AILET 2022 result will be displayed on the screen
- Download the AILET 2022 result
- Take a print out of the result for future reference
Note: Along with the result, the university has also released the AILET merit list 2022, which includes the rank of all the candidates who appeared for the exam.
Details Mentioned on AILET 2022 Result
After downloading the AILET 2022 result, the candidates can check the below mentioned details on it.
- AILET Application number of the candidates
- Details of the candidates (name, roll number, gender, date of birth etc)
- Caste category of the candidates
- Rank obtained by the candidates
- Marks secured by the candidates
What after AILET Result 2022?
After releasing the AILET result 2022 in online mode, NLU Delhi has started the AILET counselling process. Based on the result, the university has released a list of people who have been shortlisted in each category for the AILET 2022 counselling and seat allotment process.