Aligarh Muslim University has opened online application forms for Law Entrance Exam 2017 for the admission to B.A LLB course. The registrations commenced on January 22, 2017. The aspirants need to register for the examination online and submit the application offline. Here are the details relating to eligibility and application process.
Also read: - AMUEEE 2017 Dates Announced
- Applicants need to pass +2 or Intermediate with at least 50% of marks.
- Applicants who have qualified Graduate of Madarsa (Bridge Course) of Aligarh Muslim University with 50% marks may also apply.
- The age limit for the applicants should is to be not more than 22 years as on July 1, 2017
Also read: - AMU to Conduct its BA LLB 2017 Exam on May 8, 2017
Application Procedure: -
- The applicants need to register online for the B.A LLB programme.
- Online applications are available on the AMU's controller of examinations website.
- The applicants have to register in advance to fill the online application form.
- Create a Username and Password and enter the name of the candidate and official e-mail ID.
- Come back to the login page and ‘Sign In' with your username and password.
- There are four steps in filling the application form.
- The candidates have to enter all the personal details in ‘Step 1 Profile'.
- The candidates need to upload scanned copy of signature and photograph in ‘Step 2 Upload'.
- ‘Step 3' is about details relating to ‘Special Categories'.
- ‘Step 4' is ‘Apply', and the candidates need to apply for the programme and take the printout of application form.
- The candidates need to pay entrance exam fee in the last step, and the details relating to payment of exam fee must be uploaded in the application form which comes under ‘Step 4'.
- The printout of application form has to be sent to the official address of AMU.
Important Date: -
- February 27, 2017, is the deadline for submitting the applications.
- The entrance exam will take place on May 8, 2017.