The students who took the TANCET 2016 i.e. Tamil Nadu Common Entrance Exam can check their result on the official website of Anna University. The conducting body Anna University, Chennai conducted the exam on 11th and 12th June’ 16. The exam was conducted for admission into following courses for the academic year 2016 in colleges of Tamil Nadu:
- Master of Computer Applications (MCA)
- Master of Engineering (M.E)
- Master of Technology (M.Tech)
- Master of Business Administration (MBA)
- Master of Planning (M.Plan)
- Master of Architecture (M.Arch)
Following are the steps to check the TANCET 2016 result:
- First, go to the official website of Anna University and log in.
- There you will find a link with the name 'TANCET 2016 -Results,' click on it.
- To check the result enter your email address and password.
- After this, you will able to see your mark sheet.
- Now it is time to download the mark sheet and print it for future reference.
Students while taking admission are requested to bring their mark sheet along. If a student loses it they can write a request letter to 'The Secretary, TANCET, Anna University, Chennai - 600 025' and will have to pay fees of Rs. 100 in the form of a demand draft.