Sri Venkateswara University, Tirupati has released the notification for Andhra Pradesh Integrated Common Entrance Test (AP-ICET) for the year 2017. It is a state level entrance examination that is conducted for the admission to MBA and MCA courses in various colleges across the state. AP-ICET 2017 will be conducted in an online mode for the first time. The candidates aspiring to appear for AP-ICET 2017 can check the detailed application process and important dates here.
- The minimum qualification to apply for AP-ICET 2017 examination is Bachelor’s degree in any discipline.
- The candidates pursuing final year Bachelor’s degree and yet to take exams in March and April can apply for the examination.
Application Process: -
- For applying to AP-ICET 2017, the candidates need to visit the official website of State Council for Higher Education (SCHE-AP).
- Payment of application fee initially is mandatory to fill AP-ICET 2017 application form.
- The application fee is Rs. 450 for all categories.
- To pay AP-ICET 2017 application fee, the candidates need to click on ‘Fee Payment’ on the homepage.
- After paying the fee, a transaction ID will be generated and sent to the registered mobile number.
- The candidates can check the fee payment status.
- Click on ‘Fill application form’.
- Enter the Transaction Reference ID, Mobile Number and Date of Birth.
- Click on ‘Proceed to fill AP-ICET 2017 application form’.
- Application form opens on a new page.
- Fill the AP-ICET 2017 online application form, upload signature and photograph and take the printout of application form.
Important Dates: -
|AP-ICET 2017 registrations begin date||March 1, 2017|
|Deadline to submit AP-ICET 2017 application form||April 5, 2017|
|Issue of AP-ICET 2017 hall ticket||April 28, 2017|
|AP-ICET 2017 online examination||May 2, 2017|
|Announcement of AP-ICET 2017 preliminary key||May 4, 2017|
|AP-ICET 2017 result release date||
May 10, 2017