Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AP ICET Counselling 2023: Andhra Pradesh State Council of Higher Education has launched the AP ICET counselling website, and the online registration for AP ICET counselling 2023 will begin on September 8. The authority released the complete schedule of AP ICET counselling on the official website- icet-sche.aptonline.in. To participate in the counselling process of AP ICET, the candidates should complete the online registration and should pay the registration fees. Along with it, the candidates should complete the document verification process.
A total of 2 rounds of AP ICET counselling will take place. Hence, if the candidates are not satisfied with the first phase seat allotment or if they do not get a seat after the first round, they will have a chance to fill the web options for the final phase. Along with the AP ICET counselling schedule, the authority will upload the official brochure related to the counselling, where the candidates will get all the relevant detailed information on the AP ICET counselling.
|AP ICET Counselling Website 2023 Link|
|Latest News (September 7): AP ICET Counselling 2023 Notification Releasing Today: Registration to begin on September 8|
AP ICET 2023 Counselling Steps
Here are the stages of AP ICET counselling 2023 mentioned in the following section:
- Candidates registration
- Registration fee payment using net baking, credit card, and debit card, and online certificate upload
- Online certificate verification
- Choice filling process for the successfully registered candidates
- AP ICET 2023 seat allotment
- Reporting to the allotted centre by the scheduled date and completing the admission
AP ICET 2023 Counselling: List of Required Documents
Before participating in the AP ICET 2023 counselling process, the candidates are asked to keep ready the following list of documents, that should be uploaded during the registration process:
- AP ICET Hall ticket and rank card 2023
- Transfer certificate
- Degree marks memos and degree provisional certificate
- Intermediate marks memo
- SSC certificate or equivalent marks memo
- Study certificates from class IX to Degree
- Residence certificate
- Latest valid income certificate
- Caste certificate (if applicable)
- EWS Certificate (if applicable)
- Local status certificate (if applicable)
Stay tuned to CollegeDekho for more Education News pertaining to entrance exams and admission. You can also write to us at our E-Mail ID firstname.lastname@example.org.