- News byStream
Applications Invited for Admission to M. Phil/ Ph. D 2017 by IGNOU
The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) of New Delhi invites application for admission to their Master of Philosophy (M. Phil) and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) programs for the academic year beginning in 2017.
Eligibility Criteria to Apply for M.Phil/ Ph. D at IGNOU:
- Minimum 55% marks at the post-graduation level (50% for reserved category)
- Students who are interested in applying for the M. Phil program must possess a Master’s Degree in any field from a known or recognised university
- Candidates who fulfil the eligibility criteria and have qualified UGC (NET), SLET, IIT (GATE), DAE (JEST. Such candidates will have to present their research proposal before Doctoral Committee of the Discipline in an interview to be selected
- Students who wish to apply for the Doctor of Philosophy (Ph. D) program must possess a Master’s Degree in Philosophy or in any other related field from a known or recognised university
- Candidates who fulfil the above and also have M. Phil Degree and/or 5 years of Work/ Professional experience as validated by the respective Disciplines may be exempted from appearing in Entrance Examination
Application Process for M.Phil/ Ph. D at IGNOU:
- Interested students can apply online using the official website of the university
Selection Procedure for M.Phil/ Ph. D at IGNOU:
- The final selection of students will be done on the basis of their performance in the national level entrance test which is conducted by the university
- Students who have cleared the National Eligibility Test (NET) are exempted from the entrance test
Important Dates to Remember:
|Last date to submit the application form||October 31, 2016|
|Date of entrance examination||December 4, 2016|
Common Management Admission Test (CMAT) is a national level entrance examination conducted by the All India Council for ...
CAT 2016 was held on 4th Dec 2016 at various cities across India for the first level of selection into IIMs and other ...