- News byStream
BCom-I Admission Kicked off at Punjab University
Centralized admissions of B Com-I into Panjab University and its affiliated colleges and Department of Evening Studies PU in Chandigarh are getting ready for the new academic session 2016-17 . Admissions to BCom-I would start from June 2.
Now the students can apply online and offline for admission to the BCom courses from the afternoon of June 2.
“Online registration forms would be accepted up to June 14. The last date for depositing fees at any branch of State Bank of India using the website-generated bank slip is June 16 up to 4 pm. Completed application forms along with the requisite documents should reach the University Business School, Arts Block-III, PU Campus, Sector 14 before 5 pm on June 20, said an official of admission section of the University.
- By June 25 by 6 pm, the merit list for PU-affiliated colleges in Chandigarh and the Department of Evening Studies will be displayed.
- After that counseling schedule will be released.
- There are 2,310 seats of BCom-I at PU and its affiliated colleges will be available for admission in the new academic year.
- 1,260 seats are available in co-education colleges.
- 85 per cent seats in BCom-I in colleges across Chandigarh are reserved for the UT(Chandigarh) pool students, who have cleared their Class X and Class XII exams from Chandigarh
- For the general category, there is 15 percent of the seats in BCom-I.
- 120 seats each are reserved for student of foreign nationals/NRIs in BA LLB (Hons) five-year integrated course and BCom LLB (Hons) at UILS, Punjab Unversity campus.
Again the admission schedule for BA/BCom LLB at University Institute of Legal Studies Punjab Unversity, UILS Hoshiarpur and UILS Ludhiana, the last date for submission of online forms by candidates who qualified the entrance test is June 15. The last date for submission of offline forms and documents is June 25.
Besides that there are 87 seats of BA LLB (Hons) five-year integrated course at UILS, PU Regional Centre, Ludhiana. Admissions will also take place for 60 open seats in BA LLB (Hons) at UILS, Swami Sarvanand Giri, PU Regional Centre, Hoshiarpur.
Result for IIT JAM 2017 was declared by the Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi on March 24, 2017. Candidates who ...
Fashion Designing is one of the most promising and attractive fields for those students who are artistically creative ...