The Nalanda Open University (NOU) has announced the CET B.Ed distance mode result 2019 today i.e. 24th April 2019. The results are available on the official website of the university. Students who appeared in the entrance exam can check their CET B.Ed Distance Mode results by using their entrance exam roll number.
All the candidates who appeared for the Bihar CET B.Ed Distance Mode Entrance Exam 2019 in online mode and can even download the same. The Bihar CET B.Ed (distance mode) entrance exam took place on 17th March 2019. Students who appeared in the Bihar CET B.Ed distance mode entrance test can check their result by following the steps given below:
- Visit the official website
- On the homepage click on the link- CET B.Ed 2019 Distance Mode Result
- After clicking on the link you will be redirected to a new webpage.
- Find a PDF page on the new webpage and enter your respective roll number
- The CET B.Ed 2019 Distance Mode Result will appear on your screen
- Download the result and take a print out of the same for future reference.
The qualifying marks for the general category is 35 in the CET B.Ed 2019 Distance Mode Result whereas for reserved category candidates it is 30.
For more news and updates, stay tuned to collegedekho!