Career Point University is organizing entrance test for admission to B.Tech course.
CPU-EST has the following objectives –
- Eligibility Test for Admission in B.Tech courses.
- Scholarship in Course Fee on the basis of performance in CPU-EST on taking admission in B.Tech course before 10 July 2016.
Eligibility for CPU-EST:
- Class XII appearing /pass student (with Physics, Chemistry and Maths)
Exam Pattern • Offline mode
- There will be total 90 questions, 30 per subject. Duration of test will be 3 Hrs
- The questions will be objective type (multiple choice question). 4 marks will be awarded for every correct answer, and 1/2 mark will be deducted for every wrong answer.
- Syllabus: Same as JEE (Main)
- Exam date 01 May 2016, 15 June 2016
- Last date to apply 28 April 2016, 12 June 2016
- Last date: Student may also apply with the additional late fee of Rs 500/- up to two days before an exam.
- Examination Centre: Alwar, Bilaspur, Guwahati, Hamirpur (Himachal Pradesh), Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Mohali (Chandigarh), Patna, Ranchi & Sri Ganganagar.
- Last Date to avail the benefit of CPU-EST Scholarship: If the student takes admission on 10 July 2016 then scholarship under CPU-EST criteria shall not be given under any circumstances.
How to Apply for CPU-EST:
- Fill application form either online or on prescribed application form.
- Name of the candidate in the application form should be as per school records.
- Applications of candidates submitting false and/or fabricated information will not be considered and such candidates will be debarred from appearing in any test conducted by CPU. If such a case is detected at a later stage, candidature will be cancelled