Candidates who appeared for the popular management entrance exam in December 2016 can now check their results.
An SMS alert has also been sent to the candidates on their registered mobile number indicating their total score and percentile. However, to download the score card, the candidates will have to log in to the official website of CAT 2016 for the same. Additionally, the candidates will also be able to access their overall and section wise scores on the website.
Steps to check CAT 2016 results:
- Log on to the official website of CAT 2016.
- Click on the tab that states - Existing User.
- Enter your login details such as registration ID and password.
- Click on the link that states - Download 2016 CAT Scorecard.
- Download and also take a print out for your reference.
The shortlisting of candidates will be done on the basis of the CAT 2016 cutoff, that has already been declared by the Indian Institutes of Management or IIMs. You can check these details in the article section of CollegeDekho.com in depth.
In 2016 CAT, around 2 lakh candidates appeared for the test. The test was held on 4th December 2016 across various centres in the country. The test was successfully conducted by Tata Consultancy Services or TCS and IIM Bangalore.
CollegeDekho wishes you all the very best for your further selection! Stay tuned with us for more details.