Become Job Ready with CollegeDekho Assured Program
Learn More

CAT Exam 2022 Slot 2 Concludes: Know Student Reactions, Major Highlights

Sakunth Kumar
Sakunth KumarUpdated On: November 27, 2022 04:19 pm IST
CAT Slot 2 Exam 2022 has concluded, and its overall difficulty level as per student reviews was moderate. The candidates can check the major highlights of question paper analysis.
CAT Exam 2022 Slot 2 Concludes: Know Student Reactions, Major Highlights

CAT Exam 2022 Slot 2 has concluded. The exam was conducted from 12:30 PM to 2:30 PM in a computer-based format. There were no major issues at various exam centres and server issues as well. Slot 2 of IIM CAT 2022 took place peacefully. Based on the student reviews received after the Slot 2 exam, here are the major highlights of the CAT 2022 Slot 2 question paper analysis.

CAT Slot 2 2022 Student Reactions

Here are the reactions/ reviews of test takers on CAT Exam 2022 Slot 2 -
  • One of the test takers attempted 20-25 good questions with only six months of preparation. 
  • Overall, VARC was easy to Moderate, DILR was moderate to difficult and Quant was moderate to difficult (Lengthy)
  • In comparison to LR, DI was easier.
  • Most candidates found DILR manageable.
  • Overall, Quant was the toughest section, with maximum questions on Algebra. Also, a number of students left Quant algebra questions because they found them difficult to attempt.
  • Similar to Slot 1, Slot 2 of CAT 2022 was also ‘moderate’ as per a few students. However, Slot 2 was lengthier than Slot 1.
  • VARC was not too difficult and doable. Therefore, the difficulty level of VARC in Slot 2 can be termed as ‘moderate’ but the paper was lengthy though. There were 3 para jumble, para summary, 2 fill in the blanks (with 1 doable and 1 a bit difficult).
  • In RC, rearranging questions were tough while 'insert a sentence in paragraph' was easy. Overall, one was doable while another was quite difficult and one was moderate. 
  • Overall, the paper was doable.
  • The mathematics part was easily doable but time-consuming.
  • One set in DILR was tough but the rest were difficult.
  • Overall, there were again mixed reactions to the Slot 2 exam. As far as the first reactions were concerned 70% of students opined that the paper was ‘Moderate. On the other, 30% of students opined that the paper was ‘Moderate to Tough’.
  • From the DILR section, two sets have 4 questions each and 2 seats have 6 questions each.
For a detailed analysis, the candidates can click on the link below -
CAT 2022 Slot 2: Paper Analysis, Difficulty Level, Weightage
CAT Question Paper 2022
CAT Exam 2022 Slot 1 Student Reviews

For the latest Education News, keep visiting CollegeDekho. You can also follow us on Google News.

/news/cat-exam-2022-slot-2-concludes-know-student-reactions-major-highlights-33654/

Be the First to Know

Get Access to Latest Updates

Do you have a question? Ask us.

  • Typical response between 24-48 hours

  • Get personalized response

  • Free of Cost

  • Access to community

Recent News

Subscribe to CollegeDekho News

By proceeding ahead you expressly agree to the CollegeDekho terms of use and privacy policy
Apply Now

Know best colleges you can get with your score

Top