CWE Clerks VI main exam will be conducted on December 31, 2016 and January 1, 2017, by the Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS). Admit Cards for the exam have already been released by IBPS on their official website.
If you are appearing for the exam can read the important instructions regarding exam below:
- The evaluation of the exam will be done in online mode. In order to understand the evaluation method properly, you should go through the method of representing answers
- IBPS maintains strict timelines, therefore you must reach the examination center before at least half an hour prior to the commencement of the exam
- Candidates who are late will not be not allowed to enter the exam center and will not be able to appear for the exam.
- It is essential to carry the admit card or call letter along with an original photo identity proof (as well as its photocopy) to the exam center
- The only stationary that candidates are allowed to carry is a ball point pen
- Other stationary items such as paper (printed or otherwise), geometry kit, pencil box, calculator, scale, writing pad, plastic pouch, pen drives, electronic pen/scanner, log table, mobile phones, smartphones or any other communication device is strictly prohibited at the exam center
- Mobile phone accessories such as Bluetooth, microphone, earphones, health band, pager, etc. will also not be allowed inside the exam center
- Goggles, handbags, hairband, belt, hair-pin, cap, camera, watch/ wrist watch, metallic item, eatable item, water bottle etc. are also prohibited