Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
AILET 2023 is set to be conducted on December 11. Candidates who have applied for the exam must be looking for the AILET 2023 last-minute preparation tips. Candidates applying for the BA LLB course need to answer a total of 150 questions (for 150 Marks), and the duration of the exam is 90 minutes. As per the exam pattern of AILET 2023, the question paper consists of three sections viz., English language (50 questions for 50 Marks), General Knowledge (30 questions for 30 Marks), and Logical Reasoning (70 questions for 70 Marks).
AILET 2023 Last-Minute Tips
Here are the important last-minute tips for AILET 2023 -
- The first and foremost tip that we recommend is to revise all the formulas and tricks that you have learned and colleges over the months.
- Solve as many mock papers and previous year's question papers and implement formulas and tricks so that you are able to do the same on the exam day
- Always keep time as the most important priority while solving logical reasoning and English questions
- While solving the Mock Paper make sure to note the time and identify questions and sections where you are spending more time
- For General Knowledge, you can reference multiple books and online websites like GKToday
- Candidate can focus more on solving analytical-based reasoning questions apart from critical and reasoning-based questions
- Make sure to go through the legal current affairs as well
- In English candidates can expect comprehension-based questions and grammar-related questions. Many times candidates commit mistakes in the above and other basic grammar
- Logical Reasoning is among the most crucial sections in the AILET 2023 with high marks i.e 70. With proper strategy and tricks, candidates can score 70 out of 70 in the Logical Reasoning Section
Extra tips to consider for AILET Exam 2022
- Apart from that if you have appeared for CLAT then its recommended not to stress more about the result
- In the last 24 hours stay up and healthy and take online one mock test so that you don't end up losing the pace
- Even if the mock is not going well don’t stress at all instead work strategically and find your strong and weak point
For more updates related to the AILET 2023 preparation stay tuned with CollegeDekho Education News