Confused about your exam or college applications?
Be the First to Know
Get Access to Latest Updates
CMAT answer key 2022 was released by NTA on the official web portal. Test takers can download the answer keys to check their answers and responses made by them during the entrance exam. CMAT answer keys 2022 can be accessed in PDF format through the candidate's login credentials. The answer key challenge window has been closed by authorities on April 21 (at 11:50 p.m.). CMAT results are likely to be declared in the last week of April 2022.
|CMAT 2022 Provisional Answer Key Released|
CMAT 2022 Answer Key Dates
Candidates can find the CMAT 2022 answer key dates in the table mentioned below.
CMAT 2022 Exam Date
April 9, 2022
CMAT Answer key Availability
April 19, 2022 (Out)
CMAT 2022 window to raise objection opens
April 19, 2022
CMAT 2022 window to raise objection closes
April 21, 2022 (Closed)
Final answer key release
To be announced
Last week of April 2022
CMAT 2022 Answer Key: Challenge Process
Aspirants could challenge the answer keys if any discrepancy is found. Following is the list of steps to be followed while challenging the CMAT answer keys 2022.
- Visit the official web portal of CMAT 2022.
- Click on the ‘Challenge Answer Key’ tab.
- Enter your application ID, date of birth, and security pin and submit.
- Candidates can find CMAT Paper IDs for 100 questions in a sequential manner.
- If you want to challenge a particular question or more than 1 option, click on the check box containing four columns.
- Click on ‘Save your Claim’ after selecting your correct option.
- Now move to the next screen
- You can now find all the option IDs you have challenged.
- To upload the supporting documents, click on ‘Choose File’ and make sure to put all the documents in a single PDF file.
- Click on the ‘Save your Claim Finally’ option and you will be able to find all the challenges made by you displayed on your screens.
- Click on the ‘Pay Fee’ option. Select your pavement mode (Debit Card/Credit Card/Net Banking) and INR 200 per question must be paid for challenging the answer keys.
For more such education news, candidates must keep visiting CollegeDekho!