Dr Bhupen Hazarika Centre Of Mass Communication and Journalism (BCMJ) Entrepreneurship Development Cell invites applications from eligible candidates for admission in to One year (two semesters) Advanced Diploma in Mass Communication and Journalism (self-financing course) for the academic year 2016-2017.
Graduate in Any discipline. Candidates appearing in final semester examination may also apply but must produce the final semester marksheet and pass certificate by 31st August, 2016 latest.
Application form is available at EDC, Cotton College during the office hours on payment of Rs 250/-
Application may also be downloaded from www.edccottoncollege.org and be submitted along with a demand draft of Rs 250/- in favour of the Principal, Cotton College, payable at State Bank Of India, Guwahati.
- Last Date of Issue of Application form: 23-05-2016
- Last Date of Submission of Application form: 21-06-2016
- Date of written test and interview (Time: 10 am): 23-06-2016
- Declaration of list of selected candidates: 23-06-2016
- Classes will commence from: 1-08-2016
- Date of admission will be notified on 23-06-2016
Application form is to reach the undersigned at the following address:
The Chief Coordinator
Dr. Bhupen Hazarika Centre for Mass Communication & Journalsim (BCMJ)
Entrepreneurship Development Cell (EDC)
Bhuban Ram Das Bhawan
Cotton College Panbazar, Guwahati-781001
For more details, visit college website
Source: Darshana Brahma, City Journalsit, Guwahati, CollegeDekho