The students who have passed the All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2015 are now eligible to appear for counselling session.
The counselling process to get MBBS and BDS seats in medical colleges throughout the country for the candidate who have cleared their All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) 2015 has been released.
The result of All India Pre Medical Test (AIPMT) retest was released on 17 August by Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE).
Candidates can check their results on board's official website, cbseresults.nic.in.
The Counselling schedule is as follows-
• Main Counselling Registrations August 19 to August 21 till 11:59 pm
• Round 1 of Seat Allotment August 22
• Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 1 August 24-August 27 till 6 pm
• Round 2 of Seat Allotment September 1
• Publication of Result (Round 2) September 2
• Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 2 September 3 to September 7
• Round 3 of Seat Allotment September 9
• Publication of Result (Round 3) September 10
• Reporting of the seats allotted in Round 3 September 11 to September 15
• Transfer of vacant seats to State Quota September 15, after 6 pm
This year the examination was conducted at 1,065 centres in 50 cities throughout the country and abroad. A total of 6,32,625 candidates were registered for this examination, out of which only 4,22,859 candidates downloaded the admit card.